Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the the Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
What Information Do We Collect?
- We collect information from you when you visit our website, register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- Our payment solution is integrated with third party online payment, and we don’t save any credit card or debit card payment details, as these confidential information is maintained with online payments in the most secure manner possible.
- Contacts list: Your contacts list allows the platform to be much more easy to use by the user, since accessing your contacts from the app makes you save tons of time.
- We may engage trusted third-party service providers to perform functions and provide services to us, such as hosting and maintaining our servers and the website, database storage and management, e-mail management, storage marketing, credit card processing, customer service and fulfilling orders for products and services you may purchase through the website. We will likely share your personal information, and possibly some non-personal information, with these third parties to enable them to perform these services for us and for you.
- We may also disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in order to respond to claims, legal process to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to otherwise comply with applicable court orders, laws, rules and regulations.
Links to Other Websites
For more information about these rights, please contact us at via Email: [email protected]
Terms & Conditions
Updated at November 26th, 2023
By accessing and placing an order with YonderKen , you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms of service contained in the Terms & Conditions outlined below. These terms apply to the entire website and any email or other type of communication between you and YonderKen .
Under no circumstances shall YonderKen team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if YonderKen team or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
Booking and Payment Procedures
We will send a payment link for the participant based on their selection of the service or program.
The participant selects the program/service.
The participant shares the required information (Full name, Phone Number, Email Address, and billing address).
The payment link is sent to the participant’s email.
Return and Refund Policy
Thank you for choosing YonderKen Training. We strive to provide high-quality training and ensure your satisfaction with our services. However, we understand that circumstances may arise where a refund is requested. This refund policy outlines the terms and conditions for obtaining a refund from YonderKen Training Please read this policy carefully before making a purchase.
All payments made for courses are refundable by completing the refund form.
Cancellation of Training Program
In the event of cancellation of a Training Program by us for whatsoever reason, a full refund will be given to the participant who registered for the said Training Program. Training Program confirmation will be sent within 7 days to the participant before the Training Program begins. We shall not be held responsible for any other expenses that have been incurred by the participant with respect to the Training Program.
Transfer of Course to Another Participant
Any registered course is allowed to be transferred to another participant. The registered participant is required to contact us by email at [email protected] within 7 days from the date of the training program. It is the participant’s responsibility to contact us and follow-up on the transfer of the training program. request if the participant has not received any reply from us within 14 days from the date of the request was made. Our decision is final and we shall not entertain any appeals thereafter.